I got a Benelli BN 302.Rode it out of the shop brand new, 20 mins later clutch gives out and can't start the bike at all.

Mechanic from dealership comes and picks it up, says his never seen something like this before. Gives me the run around, offering to replace motor! I want my money back because I've obviously been given a dud. After trying to negotiate with an Alan from Benelli Australia, he desperately forces me to keep the dud and makes the dealership dump it on my front yard.

Can't contact Benelli or Alan anymore, they;ve obviously got there money and that is that. Rotten business that only wants your money, even if your life is on the line by riding a faulty bike. I can't ride it. It's my first bike and what a sad experience.

I was already not that confident on a bike, and thanks to benelli, I don't think I will ever ride one...

If your going to invest in a motorbike, go with a good brand.Not benelli.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product and motorbike. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of benelli motorcycle and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5990. Benelli needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned benelli motorcycle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Benelli.

Had an Experience with Benelli?

Comments